RESERVATION & CANCELLATION POLICY
We look forward to your visit to Beauty Works!
There are several ways to make a booking:
- Call our Guest Services directly at 613.966.5211 during regular spa hours. We will help you to book a consultation, an individual appointment or a Day Spa.
- Submit your service request through our online booking concierge – available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply click here to book an appointment.
Please note: Online bookings are received by Beauty Works as a request. Guest Services staff will contact you to confirm details and ensure we have your credit card on file. Once this confirmation is complete, your appointment will be booked, secured and subject to our cancellation policy.
- Email us at email@example.com with details of your appointment request. A member of our guest services team will review your request and forward a confirmation of availability as applicable. Once the appointment availability has been confirmed it will be subject to our cancellation policy
- Once your time with us has been confirmed it will be subject to our cancellation policy
Securing Your Booking
All guests (first-time or returning) will be asked to provide a credit card to secure booked appointments. We accept VISA and MASTERCARD (including Debit VISA and MASTERCARD). Nothing will be charged to the card in advance, and you will have the option to pay however you wish at the time of your treatment. Appointments not secured with a credit card are subject to cancellation by the end of the day it was booked.
If this is your first time booking an appointment with Beauty Works Spa, you will be asked to provide a credit card number to secure the appointment. We will also ask for your full name, email address and best phone number for contact in order to complete the booking.
Please advise Guest Services if any updates are required to the contact information we have on file, including address, email and best phone number for contact. Accurate information ensures you continue to receive appointment reminders and up-to-date information on the goings-on at Beauty Works, based on your preference.
Due to updates to our booking system and if we do not have one already on file, you will be asked to provide a credit card to secure your bookings. Appointments not secured with a credit card are subject to cancellation by the end of the day it was booked.
We would ask that a designated group coordinator contact Beauty Works as early as possible and provide the following information:
- Group Coordinator name
- Contact information
- Date and time preferred
- A list of the names of the attendees, along with a contact phone number for each
- The first and second choice of service(s) for each attendee
- Credit card to secure the booking
A Beauty Works Group Booking Coordinator will contact you to arrange the details of your booking in as short a time possible – usually by the next business day. All bookings and/or changes to bookings are to be communicated through your group coordinator to eliminate duplication and/or errors and omissions.
Your group coordinator will be provided with a formal itinerary and quote within 2-3 days of the initial request. Their signed approval must be submitted by return email or fax, or verbal approval by phone for documentation in the guest file.
A credit card or 50% deposit (including applicable tax) must be provided. Only then will your booking be secured and subject to our cancellation policy.
For groups of 10+ individuals, an automatic 15% administrative service fee plus applicable tax will be added to the booking. This is NOT a gratuity.
Appointments go very quickly and Beauty Works often books 2 – 3 weeks or more in advance. We recommend booking your next appointment prior to departing the spa.
Benefits of pre-booking include:
- More success in requesting a date/time to fit your schedule
- More success in requesting a specific technician/therapist
- Better plan your schedule with a known booking
- The appointment can be changed to better accommodate your schedule as the appointment comes due, however, you must adhere to our cancellation policy to avoid 50% charge of booked services
- You will be entered into the Beauty Works Spa Lotto for a chance to get your pre-booked service complimentary! Ask your technician or guest services for details!
We understand that there may be occasion where you are not able to keep a scheduled appointment. All we ask is that you kindly contact our Guest Services staff to make alternate arrangements within the time frame requested below. Please keep in mind that “No-shows” or last minute cancellations leave our technicians and therapists with empty appointment times and we may have had to turn away other guests that could have enjoyed that appointment.
Failure to show, or cancellation with less than the below mentioned time frames, will result in 50% of the service price plus applicable taxes being charged. This charge must be paid prior to your next appointment being booked.
- Individual Appointments: 24 hours notice for altering, cancelling or rescheduling.
- Multiple (3+ hrs) or Side-by-Side Appointments: 48 hours notice for altering, cancelling or rescheduling.
- Private Parties / Groups (3+ guests or 5+ hrs combined services): 7 days notice for altering, cancelling or rescheduling for the entire group and 48 hours notice for individual attendees.
GIFT CARD REFUND POLICY
Beauty Works Spa Gift Cards are non-refundable, cannot be exchanged for cash and are non-transferable.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
If you have already completed a consultation for Medical Services & have a Treatment Plan or if you would like to book individual Spa Services
CLICK TO BOOK
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
We want to make sure that you are receiving the best care possible, so we require a complimentary consultation prior to any new medical treatment.
CLICK TO REQUEST
We look forward to seeing you at Beauty Works Spa!
What are you looking for?
Share this page