We are so pleased to welcome you back! Our re-opening day saw Beauty Works Spa bustling with activity-while also maintaining the highest safety standards.
We are now open for all of our services, except our steam room, sauna and Vichy shower.
We are busy contacting everyone whose appointment was cancelled during the spa closure for priority booking. For those looking to book an appointment, we are accepting appointment requests to our wait list. Once you name has been added, we will contact you very shortly to confirm your appointment. Click HERE to be added to the Wait List.
As always, guest and staff safety while providing excellent services, remains our top commitment. Please review some of the following measures taken to ensure your safety and confidence.
Enhanced measures to ensure guests and staff feel safe and comfortable
- Guests will be pre-screened at the time of booking their appointment and include brief COVID-19 Checklist questions
- We will stagger arrival times
- All guests and staff will be screened at arrival. This will include COVID-19 Checklist questions, thermal temperature check, footwear change, and hand sanitation before proceeding into reception area
- For employees, we have a zero-symptom allowed policy
- We ask guests to arrive alone. If someone has accompanied them to Beauty Works, they are asked to remain outside or in their vehicle
- We ask guests to keep all personal items in their vehicle, minimizing anything brought into the spa. There are to be no outside drinks, food, or shopping bags. Phones are permitted but must remain in their pocket
- Guests who arrive with a coat or outside wear are asked to keep on their person. They will be provided a place to keep it at their treatment area/room
- Staff will be greeting our guests with a friendly wave and smile rather than a handshake
- We are implementing the option of a contactless check out including NEW e-transfer!
- Last minute cancellation penalties will be waived (except for no-show)
- Hand washing and hand sanitizer stations will be located through-out the spa
- Furniture in the spa has been adjusted to allow for physical distancing and installed barriers where this is not possible
- Floor markings and signage have been added to certain areas to encourage social distancing
- All staff will be wearing face coverings or masks.
- Guests are required to wear a mask or face covering before entering the spa. Disposable masks will be available for a nominal fee.
- All treatment rooms and areas will be disinfected between each treatment.
- For all cleaning and sanitization, we are using PREempt, and Genie+. Both products are endorsed by Health Canada as effective disinfectants and sanitizers against COVID-19.
- We are disinfecting high touch surfaces such as doorknobs, handles, railings, light switches, lockers, throughout each day
- We are deep cleaning bathrooms.
- All laundry baskets are cleaned nightly with PREempt.
- Guests are asked to minimize contact with surfaces in the spa, including retail. A staff member will gladly assist with all handling of products
- Duvet covers for every bed are changed in between guests
- Sick guests and staff will be sent home.